To continue keeping our visitors, staff and volunteers safe after the easing of restrictions on the 19 July, we have adapted our visitor experience.
Here's what to expect:
- Track and Trace sign in will remain in place (optional)
- Foot-operated hand sanitizer will be available (optional)
- Social distancing signage will remain in place
- Screens remain in place at reception and payment points
- The downstairs toilet will reopen
- All staff will be wearing masks when moving around the building
- Touch points will be regularly cleaned
- Capacity limitations, directional signage and one way systems will be removed, but social distancing will be advised
- We will provide adequate ventilation
Staff members or customers should self-isolate if they or someone in their household has a new, persistent cough; a high temperature; or loses/has changes to their sense of taste or smell, even if these symptoms are mild. They must also self-isolate if they or someone in their household has had a positive COVID-19 result, or if they have been told to self-isolate by NHS Track and Trace.
Wednesdays are available for visits with vulnerable groups when the gallery is not open to the public - please contact us to book a time.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org / 01404 45006.